XXV International Symposium "Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics"
July 01-05, 2019, Novosibirsk
XXV International Symposium
“Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics”
will be held in Novosibirsk in July 1–5, 2019,
by V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS,
Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies,
and Institute of Solar-Terrestrial Physics SB RAS
Gelii A. Zherebtsov
Alexander P. Karpik
Gennadii G. Matvienko
Igor V. Ptashnik
Five conferences (A, B, C, D, E) will be organized within the Symposium:
A. Molecular Spectroscopy and Atmospheric Radiation Processes
B. Optical Radiation Propagation in the Atmosphere and Ocean
C. Optical Investigation of Atmosphere and Ocean
D. Physics of the troposphere
E. Physics of the middle and upper atmosphere
Working languages of the Symposium are English and Russian.
Symposium schedule includes plenary (30 min), invited (20 min), oral (15 min), and poster reports.
A special section for young scientists and a competition for the best oral report are planned to be organized.
Publication of the Symposium proceedings.
Proceeding of the Symposium will be published by the beginning of the Symposium work.
A part of the reports selected by the Program Committee will be recommended for publication in the “Optika Atmosfery i Okeana”/”Atmospheric and Oceanic Optics” journals.
A special issue of the open-access journal Atmosphere
(SCI journal, impact factor: 1.704
) is planned. The publication price is 1400 Swiss francs per paper; the price is 20 % reduced for the participants of the XXV International Symposium “Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics”.
The papers prepared following the MDPI rules (Instructions for Authors
) are to be submitted on the website of the special issue of the journal https://www.mdpi.com/journal/atmosphere/special_issues/Atmos_Ocean_Optics
before November 15, 2019.
Proceedings of SPIE
(The International Society for Optical Engineering http://spiedl.org/
) with the reports presented at the XXV International Symposium “Atmospheric and Ocean Optics. Atmospheric Physics”
will be published in electronic form.
A manuscript in English corresponding to the SPIE rules (https://symp.iao.ru/en/aoo/25/auxinfo
should be submitted on the website http://spie.org/paper-submission-aoo19?SSO=1 before June 15, 2019.
The following SPIE requirements are to be satisfied:
1. A paper should be written based on the material of a report (oral or poster) presented at the Symposium.
2. Papers with similar titles are inadmissible. They are rejected by a SPIE editor and automatically deleted from the SPIE website.
3. The manuscript should be at least 4 pages in length under complete correspondence to the SPIE rules (type size, intervals, figures, tables, figure captions, references).
4. Papers written in poor English are rejected.
5. Papers with low-quality or Russian-language figures are rejected.
6. Self-citing should not exceed 15%.
7. Papers written by students are rejected. Students can be only co-authors of papers.
All papers will be checked for the fulfillment of these requirements. Each paper is to be subjected to double review.
Participants are to book a hotel themselves.
- Valerik S. Ayrapetyan, Dr., Siberian State University of Geosystems and Technologies, Novosibirsk, Russia, Co-chair
- Oleg A. Romanovskii, Dr., V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia, Co-chair
- Semyon V. Yakovlev, Dr., V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia, Vice-chair
- Ol'ga V. Kharchenko, Dr., V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS, Tomsk, Russia, Scientific secretary
V.E. Zuev Institute of Atmospheric Optics SB RAS
1, Zuev square, Tomsk, 634055, Russia
Phone: +7(3822) 490462, +(7)9138741100
The Organizing Committee invites you and your colleagues to take part in the Symposium!